South Korea is one of the noteworthy countries you should visit! Though this place seems lowkey but actually this underrated country has so much to teach us and help us experience things which are beyond our imagination!
South Korea combines an ancient and storied culture with ultra-modern amenities. In South Korea, bustling urban centers, serene pastoral gardens and palaces share the area. There are pop-music sing-alongs and folk dancing, martial arts and street festivals, fast food and long-fermented specialties full of spice and fire. You easily can find dozens of reasons to justify a vacation to South Korea.
To get started, From old to new, explore all that the city has to offer. Visit the best shopping districts, the top historical sites, and the places with the best views of the city skyline. Whether you prefer modern architecture or the charm of the royal palaces, there is something for everyone! From old to new, explore all that the city has to offer. Visit the best shopping districts, the top historical sites, and the places with the best views of the city skyline.. Whether you prefer modern architecture or the charm of the royal palaces, there is something for everyone!
These are my 13 reasons why you should visit these amazing places!
1) The Dongdaemun Market : A huge shopping district where you can find almost anything!
2) Myeong-dong : Seoul's shopping mecca filled with beauty outlets, malls, street stalls, and more.
3) Gyeongbokgung Palace : The first royal palace built during the Joseon dynasty.
4) N Seoul Tower : One of the most popular ways to see Seoul's skyline.
5) Insa-dong : Experience Korea's traditional charm through food and shopping.
6) Namdaemun Market : The largest traditional market in Korea with over 10,000 stores.
7) Seoul City Wall : Once used as a fortress in the past, it is now a beautiful, scenic way to explore the city.
8) Dongdaemun Design Plaza : Boasting amazing architecture, this space is used for the latest and hottest exhibitions in Seoul.
9) Hongdae : Most energetic at night, Hongdae is known for its cafes, clubs, wall murals, fashion, underground music and art festivals.
10) Cheonggyecheon (Stream) :This long, modern stream runs 11 km long through downtown Seoul. Try dipping your feet!
11) Gyeongju : Once the capital of the ancient kingdom of Silla, Gyeongju is a coastal city in South Korea with a rich selection of cultural and historical attractions.
12) Everland : Popular amusement park featuring rides, shows, shops, eateries,and themed zones including a zoo.
13) Namiseom : Picturesque eco-tourist island featuring galleries, a museum, stages and festivals in lush surrounds.
The most exciting feature is you can visit this place anytime as South Korea has 4 beautiful seasons you can witness the fabulous landscapes anytime of any season! More importantly visiting South Korea is relatively inexpensive and affordable!
At least Once in a lifetime, definitely visit this place and make your vacation super amazing and memorable!!